Back to Jobs
As Head of Competition the new hire will have overall responsibility for the Competition function within Origination.
- Responsible for the consistent flow of suitable investment opportunities from Origination.
- Direct contribution to the annual sales targets through sourcing and processing of Competition related investment opportunities.
- Responsible for building and maintaining client relationships on behalf of the Origination team.
- Development of the annual business plan for the Competition team with support from the Head of Origination and Managing Directors.
- Delivery of a strategic marketing strategic plan to grow the deployment of financing in relation to Competition Litigation.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of Investment Managers and Associate staff within the practice group area.
- Assisting with the recruitment process of Competition related staff within the Origination team.
Experience an Key Skills:
- c15PQE years plus PQE with significant experience of cross- border complex competition disputes.
- Expertise in the rapidly developing field of cartel damages litigation would be desirable.
- Excellent analytical and drafting skills.
- A commercial focus.
- A proven track record in business development and a strong network of contacts.
- Strong academics and technical ability.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to [email protected]