Back to Jobs
As Head of Intellectual Property the new hire will have overall responsibility for the IP function within Origination.
- Responsible for the consistent flow of suitable investment opportunities from Origination.
- Direct contribution to the annual sales targets through sourcing and processing of Intellectual Property related investment opportunities.
- Responsible for building and maintaining client relationships on behalf of the Origination team.
- Reviewing the legal merits of relevant cases and arranging suitable funding solutions.
- Development of the annual business plan for the IP team with support from the Head of Origination and Managing Directors.
- Delivery of a strategic marketing strategic plan to grow the deployment of financing in relation to IP Litigation.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of Investment Managers and Associate staff within the practice group area.
- Assisting with the recruitment process of IP related staff within the Origination team.
Experience and Key Skills
- c.15 plus years PQE with significant experience of IP related disputes.
- An excellent understanding of IP (especially patent, copyright, design rights and trade marks).
- Excellent analytical and drafting skills.
- A commercial focus.
- A proven track record in business development and a strong network of contacts.
- Strong academics and technical ability.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to [email protected]