Back to Jobs
Augusta is actively seeking to hire a mid to senior level Investment Manager to join its Structured Projects team in London. This vacancy would suit an investment professional with a strong finance background and experience of analysing and monitoring investments. This opening at Augusta will suit a qualified financial professional moving from accountancy, investment banking, private equity or asset management background.
- Responsible for the monitoring of capital into alternative investments, such as structured loans, M&A deals, financial and corporate restructuring and distressed debt.
- Proactive approach to routine and systematic collection of financial investment data of a wide range of investments.
- Improving the control system within the investment monitoring process.
- Providing support with strategic and operational direction of investments, including contribution to the investment report as part of the Investment Committee.
- Ability to identify problems and develop solutions to address them.
- Ensure compliance with the agreed commercial terms of the investment.
- Broad financial and investment knowledge within the financial services sector.
- A passion for third-party funding and/or alternative investment markets.
- Strong quantitative skills with experience evaluating business financial performance, as well as the monitoring of investment capital.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional qualifications CFA, ACA/ACCA, MBA or similar.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to Jared Glazier, Head of Recruitment on [email protected]