Back to Jobs
An exciting opportunity at Augusta Ventures suited to an experienced Investment Manager with fluent written and spoken Spanish language capabilities. This opening at Augusta will suit a qualified financial professional moving from an investment bank or asset management company. The ideal person will be relationship driven with the ability to build long-term business relationships.
- Provide leadership in respect of Spanish focused bulk finance deals.
- Full valuation of investment opportunities including financial and investment analysis and the required diligence.
- Provide leadership and best practice in the management of the investment process including coordination of the financial due diligence.
- Preparation of analysis to identify investment/exit opportunities and assistance with managing the investment process.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Spanish clients.
- Assisting in the negotiation and structuring of strategic investments.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in an investment-focused role.
- Passion for third-party funding and alternative investment markets.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain and develop client relationships.
- Strong quantitative skills with experience evaluating financial performance.
- Professional qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, ICAEW, CFA, MBA.
For more information please contact Jared Glazier, Head of Recruitment at Augusta Ventures Limited on 0203 985 3366.
Email: [email protected]