Back to Jobs
Augusta is one of the largest litigation and arbitration funding companies in the UK, with a team of professionals across four offices; London, Sydney, Melbourne and Toronto. Due to strategic growth in London, Augusta is actively seeking to hire an experienced International Arbitration Lawyer to join its Investment team in London. This would suit a qualified lawyer with extensive experience in complex international arbitration from a recognised private practice law firm.
- Ability to develop and maintain a strong external network to create new international arbitration focused case leads
- Develop a strategy to acquire, maintain and expand the client portfolio
- Design and implement appropriate commercial funding models with support from internal investment finance professionals
- Model the economics of each case and assess if it matches Augusta investment and risk criteria
- Proactively build a personal profile outside of the business to drive awareness of Augusta Ventures’ unique offering and generate cases suitable for investment
- Attend and organise networking events to demonstrate the desired outcomes and value to the business
- Act as a spokesperson in the open market in respect of funding complex International Arbitration cases
- England & Wales qualification – Ideally with 10PQE+ due to the responsibilities of the role
- Experienced qualified lawyer with market-leading experience in all areas of International Arbitration, across multiple jurisdictions
- Technical expertise in relation to International Arbitration specifically, with knowledge across a variety of industry sectors
- An existing network of contacts within the London market, as well as other major legal jurisdictions
For more information please contact Jared Glazier, Head of Recruitment at Augusta Ventures.
Apply now to [email protected]