Back to Jobs
Augusta is the UK’s largest litigation and disputes funding company with a team of professionals across four offices; London, Sydney, Melbourne and Toronto. Due to strategic growth in London, Augusta is actively seeking to hire an Investment Manager within the Monitoring team. The role is aimed at a qualified lawyer with extensive experience in complex commercial litigation and/or international arbitration from a recognised private practice firm.
- Monitoring and management of key milestones of each case, working to keep cases on track in accordance with Court Directions/ timetable.
- Member of internal investment committee and attending committee meetings to provide expertise on the suitability of providing funding.
- Reviewing all documentation relating to each case identifying and collating any key missing documentation.
- Problem solve and negotiate with the claimant solicitor, the claimant and ATE insurer/s.
- Review, appraise and keep up-to-date concerning each funded case to work towards a successful and timely resolution.
- Qualified lawyer with a minimum of 15PQE (or equivalent experience).
- England and Wales qualification or qualification from another common law jurisdiction.
- Specialist contentious experience, preferably with a strong complex commercial litigation background, with High Court experience.
- Experience dealing with cases on a multi-jurisdictional basis, across a broad range of industry sectors.
To apply please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to Jared Glazier, Head of Recruitment on [email protected]