Back to Jobs
Senior Finance Manager opening that would suit a mid to senior-level financial professional with advanced knowledge of financial modelling, financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, preferably from accountancy (Big 4 or similar) or other financial services company. Previous experience in an FP&A role within the financial services or professional services sectors would be desirable.
- Responsible for the budgeting, planning, forecasting and financial reporting.
- Build complex financial models to facilitate business planning and long-term financial plans.
- Drafting cash position reports to assist with cash management activities of the business.
- Provide leadership on tax planning.
- Ownership of all aspects of cash flow projections and forecasting.
- Deliver analysis requested from the senior management and other departments efficiently and effectively.
- Support the wider finance group with month-end and board reports.
- Build strong professional relationships between the finance group and other business areas.
- Provide management information reports on a regular basis.
- Interpret and respond to new regulations that have an impact on liquidity, funding and capital.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent).
- Experience of working within a dynamic financial services environment.
- Expertise in financial analysis with knowledge of treasury reporting.
- Proven ability to implement new ideas through strong direction, leadership and management.
- Comfortable working accurately with changing priorities.
- Experience creating information and data to provide meaningful presentations and reports which can be used to support business decisions.
- Experience of process improvement specifically driving efficiency within the business.