*Since commencing operations in January 2014
AUGUSTA LITIGATION AND ARBITRATION FUNDING
The most competitive funding solution in the market
Litigation funding is our business, diversity is our strength
Augusta has funded more cases in the UK than any other litigation funder.
Our growth has been driven by our flexibility in funding a wide range of case types and sizes. The diversity of our portfolio allows us to provide the most cost-effective and flexible funding on the market.
We provide flexible funding for a variety of costs including solicitor’s fees, counsel’s fees, court fees, experts fees, ATE insurance premiums, and any other costs associated with dispute resolution.
Investment for firms, options for clients
- Non-recourse funding for clients – Our litigation and arbitration funding is provided on a non-recourse basis, allowing clients to greatly reduce the financial risks associated with resolving their dispute.
- Case assessment & management support – Our diligence and monitoring teams provide invaluable feedback and support to lawyers and clients during their independent assessment and throughout the litigation/arbitration process.
- Business development, pitch support & referrals – Firms that work with us can publicise their funding facility and work jointly with our business development team when pitching for new business. We also provide law firm referrals for clients who approach us directly.
- Risk sharing – Law firms use our funding to expand their conditional fee books while managing their risk and cash flow. Clients use our funding to take the financial risks of resolving their dispute ‘off balance sheet.’
- A trustworthy partner – Lawyers and clients can rest assured that they are working with a well-known and reputable presence in the market. A member of the Association of Litigation Funders, we comply with ALF’s capital adequacy requirements and code of conduct as well as being regulated by the FCA, and the JRS. We are also CCA Licensed.